Session Begins April 25, 2022
Registration with payment must be received by April 22, 2022.
No refunds after first class.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 470-302-3633
Due to current social distancing protocols, please mail registration prior to class start day. If registering for Star Puppy, please include a copy of vaccinations with your registration.
Into to agility is a class that is design to introduce dogs to agility equipment and agility concepts. A great foundation class. No experience needed to attend this class.
New Class Procedures
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated people except when required by the instructor.
- Instructors may, at their discretion, require masks in their class. We will refund the registration fee for anyone whodoes not want to take the class if they have to wear a mask on first night.
- By signing the class registration form, you agree to the Covid waiver which is available on the AOC website and at the training building.
- Please be courteous of others and practice social distancing.
- Self screen before attending class. Do not come if you exhibit any symptoms of the corona virus or have been exposed to the virus.
Thank you in advance for following these rules. It is for the safety of both students and instructors. We look forward to seeing you and having a successful class session.
AOC Board of Directors
You must send in the registration form signed and dated with class name and start date, and class fee to hold a place in our training class. Please bring a copy of your dog’s rabies vaccination certificate. Our classes are held indoors in our training facility. When the days are nice, some classes can be held outside our building. And remember, our classes are informative and lots of fun!!
Be sure to dress appropriately!
NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS are allowed in group classes.